We are located about 5 to 10 minutes drive east of beautiful Bundaberg, on Burnett Heads Road in a rural setting, and about 5 minutes drive to Bargara.
We are an independent family owned garden retailer, operating in the same location for over 20 years.
We pride ourselves on good old fashioned friendly customer service, so when your looking for inspiration or advice, call in, you won't be disappointed.
The café is nestled in the beautiful garden setting of the nursery.
Aumakua Café is open 9am-2pm Wednesday to Saturday, and 8am-2pm Sundays.
Please call 0400958366.
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks, ice cream, coffee, high tea, tea and scones.
- Walk-ins welcome
- Good for groups
- Good for kids
- Outdoor undercover seating
- Take reservations
- Dogs welcome
- We have a huge range of popular garden plants suitable for our region, sun hardened and ready to go.
- Flower and vegetable seedlings, fruit trees and edibles, hedging and screening, cacti and succulents, palms and trees, Australian native trees and plants, bonsai and water plants. Advanced trees and shrubs, ground covers, flowering plants and shrubs. Indoor/shade plants and hanging baskets.
- Seeds: Erica Vale, Mr Fothergill's.
Bulk Landscaping Supplies:
- Growers plastic pots, forestry bags and seed trays.
- Hanging baskets.
- Pots and urns are updated on a regular basis: Atlantis, Aquarius, glazed, terracotta, UV rated plastic, Chinese ceramic, bonsai, light weight terrazzo, marble, old stone, troughs, modern light weight plastic and self watering.
- Statues and plinths: concrete and light weight.
- Water features, pond liner, ponds and pumps.
- Shade cloth, bird netting.
- Home decor: wall art, wind chimes, mirrors, door mats, quality plastic plants and indoor decor pots.
- Bagged soil mixes: potting mixes, mulches, composts, soil improvers, pebbles.
- Garden tools and accessories, wooden stakes and shade cloth.
- Garden pest and disease control products.
- Garden chemicals and fertilisers.
- Pet supplies: poultry, bird and dog food, dog bedding, guinea pig bedding.
- Hydroponic supplies.
- Irrigation parts.
- Mulches, soils, gravels, pebbles, sands, stones, rocks.
- Pavers, retainer wall blocks.
- Cement range.
- Treated pine logs and pinewood sleepers.
- Kopper logs.